We have relaxed our regular terms and conditions due to the Covid-19 outbreak that our outlined below.
Please read through all our terms and conditions carefully before your arrival.
When you book your holiday with us you are entering into a contract which binds you and us in a number of ways. We always recommend you take out travel insurance when you book a holiday with us here at Penllwyn Lodges.
Due to the recent developments we do understand peace of mind for our guests is important. These are our relaxed terms regarding cancellations and monies:
Cancellations – Enter here
Balances are now due 3 weeks prior to your arrival (previously one month)
Later check in and earlier departure times (please see standard terms)
Standard Terms and Conditions
- Terms: Prices quoted are inclusive of VAT at 20% and may be subject to change if the VAT rate alters. Your accommodation is available from 3.30pm on the day of your arrival (subject to unavoidable delays) and must be vacated by 9am on the day of departure. You will be responsible for any breakages or damage sustained during your stay. All accommodation is non-smoking and so we please ask that you smoke outside.
- Booking Confirmation: A binding contract between us will come into existence when we issue a hire invoice which is issued as a result of a telephone agreement and deposit has been made. Once a booking has been confirmed by us to you, should you require us to amend your booking or reinvoice you for any reason including accidental loss, then a fee of £20 will be charged. Up to four weeks before the holiday start date you may change your accommodation to another one, subject to availability and payment of the above fee will be charged. You may transfer your booking to another (introduced by you) at any time providing you pay the administration fee of £20.
- Booking Monies: Put your deposit info here – adding We reserve the right to cancel bookings not paid by this date. In this event your deposit will be retained.
- Pre authorization Security payments: Put your security deposit Info here
- Availability: The booking is made on the understanding that the holiday home will be placed at your disposal on the dates stated where “Force Majeure” does not make this possible, we have the right to cancel your booking. In this event, we will endeavor to offer you alternative accommodation, if available. If we cannot do so we will refund all monies paid but you will have no further claim against us for compensation. If you do not wish to accept the alternative no refund will be given. Where any cancellation or changes as a result of force majeure out liabilities are limited to offering you an alternative holiday (where available). We regret we cannot pay any compensation or meet any expenses or costs you may occur as a result of any cancellation or change. We reserve the right to alter or withdraw amenities of facilities without prior notice where reasonably necessary due to repairs, maintenance, weather conditions or circumstances beyond our control. The owners and management have the right to refuse to hand over accommodation to any person or persons who, in their opinion, is not suitable to take charge of it. In such cases, all hire charges will be refunded and the contract shall be discharged. If, in the opinion of the owner/management any person or persons is not suitable to continue the holiday because of unreasonable behavior, damage to property or annoyance to other holiday makers the contract maybe discharged. In this event the hirer shall remain liable to pay the hire price and no refund shall be due. The hirer shall also be liable for any damage caused in the holiday home. The owner/management has the right to enter any accommodation (without prior notice) if special circumstances or emergencies arise.
- Accommodation: Linen, Towels (one hand and one bath per person), Bed Linen (duvets and pillows) will be provided. Lodges with hot tubs will also be provided with a large hot tub towel. There will be charges for any damage or loss to the property during your stay. Cot linen in not provided
- Behaviour: If, in our opinion, you or any member if your party are not suitable to continue their holiday due to unreasonable of antisocial behaviour, damage to property, or danger or significant annoyance to others, your holiday contract will be terminated and you will be asked to leave. No refund will be due and we reserve the right to claim compensation for any damages.
- Numbers in party: It is a condition of booking that the total number in your party does not exceed the total capacity of the accommodation; the only exception would be a baby in a cot (max.1). If numbers do exceed then you will be asked to leave, or if available have alternative accommodation.
- Group/Party Bookings: The organiser or leader of a group or party booking is responsible for advising us of all party details and requirements. You will be asked to pay a security deposit at the time of check in which will then be refunded 7- 10 days after the cabin has been inspected. Any breakages or damages will result in the loss of all the security deposit. It should be noted that we are a family orientated holiday park and do not except all male or all female groups under the age of 25.
- Cancelations by you: If you wish to cancel your booking, will you please telephone or email us immediately. Your cancellation is effective from the date we receive written notification and your cancellation will be acknowledged by email. If the cancelation is made prior 28 days of your holiday, only your deposit will be retained. If cancelation is made within the 28 days we will endeavour to re-let the lodge for you. If we are successful, you only retain your deposit. If we manage to re-let your holiday at a lower price than that originally paid by you and the value of the re-let is less than your outstanding balance of hire, you will be responsible for the difference. If we are unsuccessful in reletting, you will loose your balance of hire payment.
All or part of your liabilities maybe covered if you have purchased a travel insurance policy from an insurance broker.
- Vehicles: There is allocated parking of 2 vehicles per lodge. Any additional vehicles can unload only and then must be parked down at reception. Your vehicle, accessories and contents are left at your own risk. Penllwyn Lodges will not be held responsible for loss or damage to the vehicle and its contents.
- Pets: Dogs are welcome in specified lodges at an additional charge (max.2) No pets of any kind are accepted in non “pets welcome” lodges. We request that dogs are kept off the furniture and beds and owners should clean up their dog foul and place in the bins provided outside your lodge. Dogs should be kept on leads at all times. Under no circumstances are pets to be left unattended at any time. We reserve the right to charge for any damage to our property by any pet to the lead name of the lodge booking.
- Special Requests: These cannot be guaranteed but we will make every effort to satisfy. A limited number of cots and highchairs are available for hire. Please book in advance. Packages are available and be viewed on our website.
- Wheelchair/Disabled persons: We do have a limited number of lodges available for disabled users however you must advise us of your requirements at the time of booking.
- Wood: Please remember we are in a very rural area so suitable clothing and a torch are essential.
- Serious accident: Put in here.
- Noise Restrictions: We ask guests to be respectful of guests staying in our lodges by adhering to our no noise policy. Please understand that we are in a rural area and guests visit the park to enjoy the peace and quiet from everyday life. We do not permit disruptive noise after 10pm, including playing music. Whilst we appreciate everyone is holiday and we would like you to enjoy yourself however we ask that all guests abide by this rule to ensure the peaceful enjoyment for all our guests. Therefore we have a zero-tolerance policy after 10pm which includes the use of hot tubs.